Steel front entrance doors
Byron Doors’ steel front entrance doors are built by Hormann and Garador. Europe’s leading door manufacturers they build our steel front entrance doors in a large selection of styles. Thanks to standard multipoint locking these inexpensive doors give you a feeling of security. They can save energy through excellent thermal insulation and provide a stylish appearance for your home.
Byron Doors’ steel front entrance doors can be fitted with an electric latch release that can be remotely controlled. It can even be controlled via a finger print scanner giving a bespoke touch to the safety of your home.
Byron Doors believe your front entrance door is the most important door in your home. Security is paramount and the design of the door can set the style for the front of the property.
- Wide range of colours and designs
- Wide range of external handle styles
- Round style or rectangle style frame profile
- Side and transom glazing available
- Made to measure sizes
- Low trip free thresholds
- 5 point security locking
- Door latch with optional electric release
- Finger scanner control option
- 3 way adjustable hinges
- High level of insulation, draft proofing and water tightness
- 46mm or 65mm door thickness
- 5 years manufacturer’s warranty
- German engineering
Steel front entrance door finishes
All Byron Doors’ steel entrance doors are available in different finishes to meet your specification.
- Polyester powder coating in satin white as standard
- A range of ten optional preferred colours
- Wide range of laminate foil coatings in wood grain and textured smooth effects
Byron Doors offer its great installation service and after-sales care for steel front entrance doors across the following areas.
Installation out side of these areas is available by special arrangement, we can install nationally.