Aluminium front entrance doors
Byron Doors’ aluminium front entrance doors come in three different versions. The three construction styles give different levels of insulation and style. Aluminium front entrance doors create an individual look and enjoy advantages over plastic and timber doors. Aluminium front entrance doors have both high acoustic and thermal insulation. They provide a high level of security and do not require follow-up painting. All versions are of the highest quality, “Made in Germany” by Byron Doors’ manufacturer Hormann. Europe’s leading door supplier.
Automatic electric locking adds peace of mind security. It can even be controlled via a finger print scanner giving a very bespoke touch to the safety of your home. Byron Doors believe your front entrance door is the most important door in your home. Security is paramount and the design of the door can set the style for the front of the property.
- Wide range of colours and designs
- Wide range of internal and external handles
- Wide range of glazing styles and colour
- Side and transom glazing available
- Made to measure sizes
- Low trip free thresholds
- 5 point automatic locking
- Fully electric locking option
- Finger scanner control option
- 3 way adjustable hinges
- High level of insulation, draft proofing and water tightness
- 30mm or 70mm door thickness
- 10 year manufacturer’s warranty
- German engineering
Aluminium front entrance door finishes
All Byron Doors’ aluminium front entrance doors are available in different finishes to meet your specification.
- Polyester powder coated in satin white as standard
- Colour finish options in any RAL colour
- Wide range of laminate foil coatings in wood grain and textured smooth effects
Byron Doors offer its great installation service and after-sales care for aluminium front entrance doors across the following areas.
Installation out side of these areas is available by special arrangement, we can install nationally.